Who are we ?
Corporate Training through Drama
Playitagain is a professional corporate theatre training organisation. Founded in 2014 by 3 actors-coach who share a common approach that focuses on behaviour and uses drama to address various training and personal growth challenges within companies.
Why « Playitagain » ?
- Play as in playful: short plays, videos, games, role-playing, training…
- It as in… you name it! Training, raising awareness, coaching, facilitation,
event management, team-building…
- Again as in « repetition », the word used for « rehearsal » in several languages! We believe in repeating gestures. Whether on stage or in the office, we are all actors who need to appropriate our roles, fine -tune our messages and reinforce our behaviour.
Theatre for companies
With over 20 years of experience in companies, our actors-trainers passionately believe in the positive and unique pedagogical impact of theatre in the workplace, in order to:
- Improve interpersonal relationships
- Improve communication between services
- Develop soft skills
- Support top managers and organisations in their transformations
- Create meaningful activities during seminars and team building
Certified Datadock, Playitagain provides ongoing training programmes that meet HR requirements, with ever growing solutions.
Our pedagogical approach is based on various theories of social sciences and communication with a strong focus on behaviour (illustrative short plays performed by our actors, role-play by the trainees, exercises and activities based on drama and improvisation…).So, do you play with us ?